Internet Payment solution
You are welcome on the payment page of Institute of Isotopes Co. Ltd. helping the payment by credit card.
This possibility is based on the Agreement between Institute of Isotopes Co., Ltd and CIB Bank Ltd.
It is a quick, simple and safe way of paying your invoices or to fulfil advance payment.
Please note that the conditions of complaints, warranty and return deliveries are according to the General Conditions of Sales
Payment security, payment stepsYou will find below a short description about how you can pay in a safe and reassuring way.
SSL is an abbreviation for an accepted encryption method called Secure Sockets Layer. This Bank has a 128-bit encryption key to protect the communication channel. A firm named VeriSign makes possible for CIB Bank the use of the 128-bit key, with which we ensure the SSL-based encryption. For the time being this encryption method is used in 90% of global e-commerce. Before transmission, the browser used by the buyer encrypts the card holder’s data with the help of SSL which means they are passed to CIB Bank in a coded form, this way they are indecipherable for unauthorised persons.
CIB Bank’s Internet payment system allows the use of cards like MasterCard and VISA and VISA Electron (the use of the last one is subject to the permission of the issuing bank), and cards for only internet use.
1. On the page of the Institute of Isotopes Co. Ltd. fill in the requested data concerning the invoice you intend to pay with your bank card.
2. Following that you’re redirected to the webpage of CIB Bank guaranteeing secure payment, where you have to enter your card data to begin the payment.
3. Following this, you’re redirected to CIB Bank’s page guaranteeing secure payment, where you have to enter your card data to start the payment process.
4. Following the payment, you’re directed back to the page of Institute of Isotopes Co. Ltd., where you receive a confirmation about the result of the payment.
In the case of bank card payments, following the successful transaction – this means the approval after the expiry date of the bank card and the coverage are controlled – CIB Bank debits the account of the Card Holder with the countervalue of the invoice(s).
If you’re not directed back from the payment page to the Institute of Isotopes Co. Ltd.’s website, the transaction qualifies as unsuccessful. If you click on the „Back” of „Refresh” buttons of the browser on the bank’s payment page, or close the browser window before you could be redirected to the store, the payment will qualify as unsuccessful.
If you wish to receive more information about the outcome of the transaction, or learn about the causes and details of unsuccessful transactions, please contact your account keeping bank.
When paying, you should pay attention to the following matters:
• Keep a record of the transaction data connected to your payment. (transaction ID, Authorisation code)
• Make sure that unauthorised person does not have access to the secret data of your card
• Use a browser that recognises the option needed to SSL encryption
Card details should be disclosed only on the page of CIB Bank Ltd. Please note that the paid amount will appear in HUF (Hungarian Forint) with capitals and in the currency of the invoice (EUR, or USD) with small letters bellow according to the present regulations of the CIB Bank Ltd. At the same time the debit on your account will appear in the currency of the invoice.
By pushing Start payment you will reach the payment page of Institute of Isotope Ltd’s.